“typical lunch spot”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #33 of 50 Restaurants in Shallotte
Reviewed January 16, 2019

limited seating makes this a tough choice , however food is conisitant and serivce is always good...........

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

Whenever I am in Shallotte ivisit this Subway location. It's always very clean the staff is friendly and the food is always fresh. Very often you see the owner charles in the store making sure everything is perfect. When you're in the area be sure to stop by.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed June 27, 2015

we eat here often ... great staff, very good subway ... we go back several times a week ... always fresh and good

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed January 13, 2015

I came in with my friend. And the first woman behind the counter was very pleasant and very welcoming. The second girl who walked out the back seemed like she didn't want to be there and laughed at me and my friend and was whispering to her coworker the whole time and staring. I love subway, but you might want to hire people who work good with others.

Date of visit: January 2015