“Great lunch”

Golden Corral
Ranked #14 of 47 Restaurants in Shallotte
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Supply, North Carolina
“Great lunch”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Wife and I had the buffet for lunch. I think steak was the only thing different than the dinner buffet. All salads are freshly prepared. The steak burgers were very good. French fries were a little undercooked. Wife enjoyed a large variety of chocolate and caramel coated fruits. Will be our Friday lunch for many more Fridays.

Shallotte, North Carolina, United States
“Eat till you drop...”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you're not hungry don't go. You can't go here and not stuff yourself. Is not the place if you're on a diet. All that said if you want to go eat this is the place. Most anything you can want. Regular southern food, pizza, chinese, steak, mexican, anything.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Bobbie B
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We travel to Shallote quite often for family and have eaten here quite a few times now. I have to say I was skeptical at first because Im not a fan of buffets but I have had nothing but great experiences every time. Wether its for breakfast or dinner the staff is alway pleasant and attentive. The food always seems to be fresh and the bathrooms are always clean which is very important in my eyes!
Its definitely a great place to take the family!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Waltm81
Hillsborough, North Carolina
“Great Staff and Food”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We eat there often...once a week if possible. The selection and quality is great, but the staff pushes this place over the top. Everyone is so friendly and caring.

• Visited September 2013
North Carolina
“Better Check the Health Grade”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I am a local and have been to Golden Corral several times. They have had a problem with their health grade and it concerns me about the violations. There is a fly problem that has been going on that I know of for 2 months. The manager is aware but states he can't do anything about it. Tonight there was a fly in my gravy. I also saw a fly in the chicken and dumplings. Locals were really excited when Golden Corral came to Shallotte, so sad manager is not correcting the problems. As soon As I returned home, I checked the health inspection report which includes dirty pans, etc

• Visited September 2013