“Good food - atmosphere!”

Wing and Fish Company
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Shallotte
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a locally owned and operated restaurant. We pride ourselves on our food quality. We serve the freshest fish anywhere around. We know this because we catch the fish ourselves. If we don't have it, it's not biting! We have 7 big screen TV's around the restaurant so you can enjoy a wide array of sporting events while dining on any of our delicious menu options.
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This location serves more than wings. The pulled and sliced port BBQ is very good as well as the spicy chicken wrap. Nice atmosphere to watch a game with friends. Have eaten there numerous times with all visits being consistant.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We have been to this place several times for wings and football, mostly. The wait staff and the hostesses seem either poorly trained or scatterbrained. I got really tired of asking, and asking, and asking for my son's water to be refilled, etc.
If you have time to sit and chill and watch the game, the food is worth it.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I would rate this establishment average if the prices were a bit less. Have tried several times a month since opening. Food and service have been very good to less than average, inconsistency seems to be their #1 problem. They have a prime location and a did good job setting the place up inside, decent draft beer selection with some NC microbrews.

My last visit visit there, just a couple of weeks ago was the worst experience yet. About the only thing good was my beer. Most everything was cold, sauces were wrong, items were left off sandwiches, etc.

I had high hopes this would be a place I would be a regular at, the people that always seem to be there are friendly but the food has got to improve and stay at that level. Maybe the owner will get a clue and start fixing what is wrong - it's wings and sandwiches, not 4* dining (shouldn't be that hard if he cares).

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Second try at this new "wings" restaurant in Shallotte. Menu says the wings are "plump and juicy" but on both visits I found these wings to be small and dried out for the most part. One night I was there for the all you could eat and got a good sampling of most of their wings. Sauces are okay but not spectacular enough to help the anemic wings. Come on....if you bill yourself as a wings restaurant, shouldn't the wings be your signature dish?
I've heard the ribs are good but sadly, they were out of ribs at 6:30 the evening I was there. What's up with that???
This is a good location that has had too many poorly run operations to make a go of it. If management steps up their game someone might have a fighting chance to make this one a success

1  Thank Bruce G
Reviewed October 10, 2012

If you enjoy great food, sports and all with a family atmosphere, then you must try the Carolina Wing Company!!! We were in town and thought we would give a try one night. We were in town for four days and ended up eating all four days. Their menu has a wide variety of wings, burgers, soups, salads, ribs and steaks along with a good assortment of draft and bottle beers. I got the boneless wings each time for a starter. It's not the usual boneless. It's actually small chuncks of fresh chicken breast soaked in your choice of 11 different freshly made sauces. The CWC Pork Loin Sandwich, CWC Baby Back Ribs and the CWC Buffalo Chicken Sandwich are incredible!!! Of curse let's not forget the Chocolate Layer Cake. I was in heaven. The service was always great and everyone went out of there way to make you feel comfortable. It's conveniently located on Main Street and easily accessible to hotels and shopping. Again...It's a must try.