“No pets”
Review of Days Inn Shallotte

Days Inn Shallotte
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Shallotte

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnShallotte, Manager at Days Inn Shallotte, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Me and my husband have stayed in Days Inn's before that were not all that great, despite the pictures looking pretty decent online, so when I chose this place, I was thinking the same thing, and I'm glad I was wrong. The room looked amazing. The bed, although very high (I'm short), was very comfy. My husband was also amazed at how great the room looked, and he's the picky one. I wished I had made a note to request a bottom floor room, due to back problems from baby, but the lady gave us a room that was on the very next floor, right off the stairs to make it a little easier on my back. I was impressed that they called me to make sure that I was still arriving, because we got a very late start, and they were really nice about it. The 3rd shift lady was really nice and funny to talk to. I used to work in a hotel, so the big thing for me is making sure that 1: the room is clean and safe, and 2: the staff is professional and courteous. We got that and more. Hallway was a bit on the warm side, but these days, I'm always hot so it was probably me :). The A/C was great. The room was cooled off quickly and relatively quiet. I was also surprised at the breakfast. It had a pretty decent selection and I ate like a pig lol. I'm glad I gave this place a chance because I know that there are some good ones and some bad ones and unfortunately, it's hard to tell the bad ones from the good ones sometimes. We will stay here again on our way to Ocean Isle when we go again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shallotte
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ocean Isle Inn
#1 of 3 in Ocean Isle Beach
Wingate by Wyndham Southport
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southport - Oak Island Area

Been to Days Inn Shallotte? Share your experiences!