“Best Pizza Ever”

Angelo's Brick Oven Pizza and Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelo's Brick Oven Pizza and Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Shallotte
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Brick oven pizza is the bomb. Every time we go, I think I might try something else on the menu but when we get there, I have to have the pizza. Friendly staff, week managed place.

angelos1103, Manager at Angelo's Brick Oven Pizza and Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

I would like to thank you for taking the time for leaving us a review. We pride ourselves with our authentic Italian dishes and exceptional service, and like for everyone to feel at home while they dine in with us. We hope you come back and visit! We love to hear your feedback, your opinion matters.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Ordered the deli sub, house salad, and chicken parm with strawberry salad. Portions were generous, especially the size of the house (or small) salads. Bread with meal was tasty, as were the entrees. Special dessert of strawberry tiramisu was fresh, creamy, and rich. Will definitely return here!

1  Thank Dixie71

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

The spaghetti with meat sauce and the meatballs were very good! My husband enjoyed the Stromboli. We did carry out and our food was ready and done correctly. A little pricey.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I enjoyed the fast service and friendly waiter, but for me the pizza wasn't the greatest. Crust was not cooked enough and skimpy toppings.

angelos1103, Manager at Angelo's Brick Oven Pizza and Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Jean, First I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry about your dining experience. Its been awhile since you've come to visit us. Since your visit, we have worked hard to improve our pizza recipe and its selections. We pride ourselves with our authentic Italian dishes and exceptional service, and would never want anyone to leave unhappy. We hope you come back and visit!
Our sincerest apologies,
Angelo's Bistro & pizzeria management

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Visited this small comfortable restaurant on a Sunday, noontime. There was five in our party. A male member had to be assisted. Our waiter, Spencer, came immediately and attempted to arrange seat and table to accommodate. Fresh delicious bread appeared and was totally consumed. Since it was early day, we ordered: light mussels, chicken Parm sub, meatball sub, caprese panini and cokes. The quantity was more than ample of each serving but was exceeded by its quality. All of us commented about the freshness, from fresh basil, to mozzarella cheese to the tasty mussels; the panini was absolutely delicious. By now the restaurant was crowded with locals; a sign that others have experienced this restaurant and return often as was indicated by multiple personal greetings. Since I was only visiting I regretted not being able to return for dinner regularly. Not often you find such a local restaurant serving great food with superior quality. The seating is comfortable, ample parking in front, pleasant staff, timely service and extremely courteous. AND, yes, the price $51.00 for a party of five, excluding tip. I know my Italian restaurants, from Little Italy in NYC to Naples, FL hype, and feel you will not be disappointed with this gift to your stomachs.
"Spencer" thanks once again for being such a professional and truly nice person.