“A comfortable experience”

Hampton Inn Selma / Smithfield I-95
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Selma
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My husband and I were on our way back to NY from Florida. After a long day on the road, we stopped at this Hampton and from start to finish received good customer service. Our room and the beds were clean and comfortable and breakfast the next morning was good too. It was easy to find, right off the highway and easy on and off. We'd stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is one of many Hamton Inns on I-95. They are all consistently well maintained and are a good value. The included breakfast is a conveinance worth the stay alone. make reservations during heavy travel times since hotels in this area sell out fast.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Friendly staff, clean, quiet room, A/C worked and was relatively quiet, bed was comfortable. Close to restaurants, close to major highway system, overall good experience. Only minor negative was the TV needs replacement.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Exit 97 is a great place to spend the night. This exit has lots to do and places to eat. It has a nice outlet mall. The hotel was clean and JR's is fun to shop in too. I have stopped here many times on my trips to Florida.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Selma. I prefer the Hampton Inn Brand and was happy with this hotel. The room was clean and comfortable. The lobby and breakfast were up to Hampton Inn standards. The hotel is conveniently located to I-95 and the outlet malls.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This is my family's choice hotel. We enjoy the safety and comfort, also the breakfast is always a treat. This is quite a convenience especially when the grandchildren are with us, to be able to grab a bite to eat before getting back to our travels.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We had a very nice stay, and would recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone. The only issue we had was with the heating/cooling system in the room. The temperature stated on the system did not seem to match the temperature in the room. However, this is fixable and I'm sure will be.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Selma
Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, Smithfield
Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield
Best Western Smithfield Inn
Best Western Smithfield Inn
#2 of 10 in Smithfield

Been to Hampton Inn Selma / Smithfield I-95? Share your experiences!