“I-95 Nice Stop Over”

Hampton Inn Selma / Smithfield I-95
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Selma
Reviewed August 22, 2013

On the way up to Philly with 5 kids, my wife and I stopped at the Hampton Inn in Selma.
Arrived late (11:00pm) after driving for several hours. Staff was nice and the rooms were clean. Just what we needed. Breakfast was same old-same old; but good. Good place to stop if getting some rest on the way up to the Northeast via I-95

Reviewed August 16, 2013

easy on/off I95, close to restaurants and shopping. If you want something like J&R for low cost tobacco it is close by. Standard stop for us between Florida and DC area. stayed there at least 4 times over the past 5 years, never disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2013

During our travel to Myrtle we stayed at this Hampton Inn and the staff was wonderful and the facility was very clean with a nice pool and a large breakfast selection (included) with a very attentive staff.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This hotel was very nice and clean. It was a great place to stay for the night on the way back to PA from FL. The rooms were clean, a little disappointed there was no refrigerator, but all in all it was a good hotel to stay at for the night.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Hotel staff was fantastic, lead by Miss Barbara who was fully accommodating and welcoming! I was greeted with friendly faces and every need was met. I wouldn't think twice about returning to the Hampton Inn next time I'm in town!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Hotel is right off I-95 and very close to outlet shopping and some good restaurants. Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are very comfortable. We have stayed here four different times and have enjoyed each stay. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Laval, Canada
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Great hotel, very clean and excellent service from staff, next to the Carolina Premium Outlets with restaurants nearby. Had a problem with the TV, staff was in our room within 2 minutes and fixed the problem. Hotel right next to the 95 interstate. Definitely recommend this stop.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Selma
Fairfield Inn & Suites Smithfield Selma/I-95
Quality Inn
#2 of 6 in Selma
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smithfield-Selma I-95
Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield

Been to Hampton Inn Selma / Smithfield I-95? Share your experiences!