“Selma Hampton”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Selma
Allentown, United States
“Selma Hampton”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This hotel was very nice and clean. It was a great place to stay for the night on the way back to PA from FL. The rooms were clean, a little disappointed there was no refrigerator, but all in all it was a good hotel to stay at for the night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Selma, United States
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Hotel staff was fantastic, lead by Miss Barbara who was fully accommodating and welcoming! I was greeted with friendly faces and every need was met. I wouldn't think twice about returning to the Hampton Inn next time I'm in town!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

South Windsor, United States
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Hotel is right off I-95 and very close to outlet shopping and some good restaurants. Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are very comfortable. We have stayed here four different times and have enjoyed each stay. We will definitely stay here again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Great hotel, very clean and excellent service from staff, next to the Carolina Premium Outlets with restaurants nearby. Had a problem with the TV, staff was in our room within 2 minutes and fixed the problem. Hotel right next to the 95 interstate. Definitely recommend this stop.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

philadelphia, United States
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My family and I were just driving through North Carolina on our way to Georgia. We decided to stay at this hotel because of it's location and the ratings I had read online. Our experience was wonderful and I must say that even though we moved onto the Double Tree in GA (which is also owned by Hilton). I wish we could have stayed at this hotel instead.

Ellicott City, United States
Reviewed July 28, 2013

One of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in. Staff was extremelly helpful. Needed assistance in setting up internet and desk person was very hellpful in assisting me. Rooom and hotel were spotless.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Nesconset, United States
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Very friendly staff. Beautifully decorated lobby. Rooms quiet and clean. Very nice complimentary breakfast! I would definitely recommend this hotel for travel. Very comfortable beds with clean comforters.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Selma
Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, Smithfield
Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield
Best Western Smithfield Inn
Best Western Smithfield Inn
#2 of 10 in Smithfield

Been to Hampton Inn Selma / Smithfield I-95? Share your experiences!