I always choose Hampton Inns because of their quality and consistency. This particular one is by far one of the nicest I have stayed at. It has a lodge feeling, yet all the modern conveniences. My room had a lovely view of the mountains. The room was very spacious and almost brand-new. There were about a dozen rocking chairs in the front of the hotel from which to take in the fresh mountain air and view. There is an indoor pool which I never had the chance to use, but it looked very inviting. The breakfast was the usual Hampton breakfast and everything was replenished as needed. I am looking forward to returning in the fall to enjoy the wonderful fireplace in the lobby and sip hot chocolate while taking in the beautiful fall foliage!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 60 room, 100% Non-Smoking Hotel nestled in the mountains of Western North Carolina. Sorry, no pets allowed. Standard and Studio rooms available. Indoor pool/Jacuzzi, fitness center and business center. Hot breakfast included. Free Wi-Fi. Meeting space available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Otel, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley Hotel Sapphire
- Hampton Inn Sapphire
- Sapphire Hampton Inn