All reviewsmountain viewsapphire valleycashiers sapphireenjoyed our staycell phone serviceindoor poolhilton honorsbeautiful areaconvenient locationnice hotelplace to stayoatmealchain hotelhotel is locatedfree breakfastfront desk staffhot tub
Reviewed August 6, 2018

A solid Hampton Inn that provides everything you expect from Hampton Inn. Has nice local-regional touches that we liked: front porch (concrete) with rocking chairs, stone and pine exterior, stone fireplace in the breakfast room. Staff is friendly and helpful and will recommend hikes and waterfalls nearby.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Our Front Porch is a favorite among travelers. You can sit and have coffee, read a book, catch up with friends or just relax. I was happy that you enjoyed your trip. I hope your travels finds you in our area again soon. Thanks for posting!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We booked on a whim but really enjoyed the hotel. Staff was friendly. Rooms were clean and beds comfy. Breakfast was typical Hampton. Offers a pool but we didn’t bring suits. We will stay again when in the area.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

I was pleased to hear that you found our hotel clean and my staff friendly. I look forward to a return visit again soon. Thanks for sharing!

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

This was our third or fourth stay at this Hampton. As always, staff were nice, place was clean and quiet. Breakfast was good. This property is about 25-30 minutes drive to Highlands, but Sapphire and Cashiers are are close and beautiful. We drove through High Hampton, which my wife had visited with her Grandmother as a teenager. Great memories and a possible destination for a future trip.

Altogether, a good trip.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank StevieB52
mlanning, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

I was pleased to hear that you have returned to our hotel multiple times. And you always found my staff nice, a clean hotel and a quite location. I hope your travels finds you in our area again soon. Thanks for sharing!

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

The hotel has a good location close to Cashiers and the Highlands plus golf and restaurants in Sapphire. Sitting above the main road on a hill, the noise level is very low. The hotel staff was very friendly, greeting you every time you came by the desk. The only downside is the cell reception in the hotel is extremely poor, no matter who the carrier is...WiFi is average.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Hampton Sapphire is in a great location close to activities and restaurants. I was pleased to hear that you found our hotel quite and the staff friendly. Cell service can be tough as there are very few towers in the area. We have found that most newer model cell phones has wifi enabled calling. So once you log onto our wifi you enable your phone to accept wifi calling and you can make/receive calls off our wifi. Thanks for sharing.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

I have stayed at this hotel before. I depend on Mary and Travis for advice for the area details, and they are always helpful. The hotel staff is great, respectful, friendly, and consistent. I will always book this hotel when I travel to Cashiers.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words. Everyone at Hampton Sapphire strives to provide helpful service. I hope you have a project that allows you to visit our area again soon.