Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
200 Main(Highlands)(Great Value!)
$165
The Park On Main Hotel(Highlands)(Great Value!)
$219
Hotels.com
$139
$127
Mitchell's Lodge & Cottages, Inc.(Highlands)(Great Value!)
$84
No availability for your dates from our partners
Highlands Inn(Highlands)
  • Fitness center
Sunset Motel(Brevard)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskmountain viewcashiers sapphiresapphire valleyconvenient locationenjoyed our staycell phone servicebeautiful areahilton honorsnice hotelindoor poolplace to stayhotel is locatedoatmealgreat mountainwould definitely stay here againroom was clean and comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 19, 2009

This Hampton Inn has a rustic feel being that it's in the mountains. It's really clean & cozy. It's the kind of hotel you would want to stay in when visiting the mountains. I have stayed at hotels all over the country from the Ritz Carlton, Marriott, Omni;etc and I was really impressed with this Hampton. It was more than I expected out of a Hampton & I was really pleased. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was delicious. The rooms were nice. The scenery is beautiful. Cashiers is a beautiful town. It is a bit pricey for a Hampton Inn but then again it's more upscale than an average Hampton.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank BriaNicole
Reviewed May 10, 2009

Cashiers isn't overflowing with lodging choices. I happened to come across this property right outside Cashiers. Too bad TA doesn't list this as a lodging option for Cashiers, I'm sure a lot of people miss out on this property due to it being in tiny Sapphire Valley.

It is indeed new and everything is in immaculate condition. The rooms were spotlessly clean. The lobby is very attractive with soaring ceilings. I enjoyed sitting outside on their rocking chairs. The indoor pool was very nice as well.

The free breakfast was comprised of a selection of cereals, toast and a variety of breads such as muffins and bagels, coffee, tea, hot cocoa, milk and orange juice and one hot selection. Breakfast the first morning of our stay was enjoyable. The hot selection on that day was eggs and sausages. The eggs were the typical pre-made egg "patties", of course, but were decent. The second morning the hot selection was biscuits and gravy. The white gloppy gravy looked disgusting. Who eats that? I'm not a health nut but come on! I don't know why they chose to serve this. It is not a typical Southern breakfast. I'm from the South and not one person I grew up with nor any member of my family dined on biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Yuck! To make matters worse, their orange juice dispenser machine wasn't working so no orange juice was available.

My only other complaint would be regarding their lack of knowledge regarding local recycling collection. I had accumulated a few plastic bottles and soda cans during our stay. I called down to the front desk to ask: Did they accept items for recycling and, if not, did they know who did? The front desk clerk who had been so courteous and helpful when we checked in was caught completely off-guard by this query. She suggested I try the local supermarket. I did and they didn't accept recycling. Thankfully our next hotel, the Asheville Renaissance, did accept recycling. I do think that the hotel should have prepared its staff for questions such as this. We are in the 21st century, after all.

Overall, I was very pleased with this hotel. I will be looking for Hampton Hotels in other locations I visit.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank 8Chocolate
Reviewed November 20, 2008

New property, convienent to all activities. Monk like cleanliness. Excellent breakfast buffet. Be aware that the area is a dry ( no alcohol ) county. Plan ahead. The Hotel also gives you a complimentary membership to the nearby Library Restaurant as well as a discount coupon to the nearby Golf Course Sapphire National. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank GaTemplar
Reviewed April 7, 2008

Visited Cashiers-Sapphire Valley for a wedding and stayed in a suite at this new Hampton Inn. Everything in this Hampton Inn was immaculate and the personel so courteous and friendly. The room was spacious with very comfortable beds and the best linens. The enjoyable breakfast was well presented in a large rustic room with fireplace. The Cashiers-Sapphire Valley area is beautiful and if you've never visited here, you should. I will stay again in this wonderful Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank choclabs
Reviewed August 6, 2007

Nice new hotel, big/tidy rooms. Large inside pool and fully equipped exercise room. Breakfast was good. Hotel is quite a few miles away from downtown Cashiers. Nearby restaurants are expensive. Hotel was pricey too and word of warning they require a 72 hour cancellation (rather than the standard day-of by 6pm). I wanted to stay elsewhere but was not able to cancel the reservations two days in advance. No cell phone coverage in room (which was cut into side of mountain). Wi-Fi worked fine though in hotel.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business