My husband and I stayed here for a few nights so we could hike in the Cashiers area. The most memorable thing about the hotel was that it was very clean. The rooms, the halls, the dining area..everything. It was also very quiet when we were there. The bathrooms are either new or remodeled and very pretty with lots and lots of shelves. The bed was very comfortable, the room with one king bed was large enough to spread out a yoga mat and still have lots of space all around me. There seemed to always be tea and coffee available. It is a great value.
The hotel has a great central location between the best hiking trails and the restaurants and shopping. There is no AT&T phone service in the hotel or the general area. This is important to know before you get there and realize that no one will be able to reach you on your cell and will wonder what happened to you and might freak out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 60 room, 100% Non-Smoking Hotel nestled in the mountains of Western North Carolina. Sorry, no pets allowed. Standard and Studio rooms available. Indoor pool/Jacuzzi, fitness center and business center. Hot breakfast included. Free Wi-Fi. Meeting space available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley Hotel Sapphire
- Hampton Inn Sapphire
- Sapphire Hampton Inn