Econo Lodge
ComfortSuites
$64
$147
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 2, 2004

We choose this hotel because we have always had a good experience with Comfort Inns. When we arrived I was told I had lost my reserved room because it was after 6pm - even though I had given the "800" reservations a credit card so that I would be assured of a non-smoking room for my late arrival.
I was given a room that was supposed to be non-smoking but set off my asthma. There were cobwebs hanging from the walls - which I was told there was nothing that could be done since they were full and housekeeping had already left. The carpets were dirty. The bedspread had burn holes and the drawers to the nightstands had cigarette ashes in them. There was only one washcloth in the room, and of course there were no more to be had since housekeeping had already left.
Breakfast consisted of underdone bacon and cereal.
Needless to say we checked out every early the next morning. When checking out the person behind me asked if my room was dirty also - they had dirty socks in theirs.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Appling, Georgia
Reviewed August 5, 2003

Nice clean rooms at great rates. Good breakfast too.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member