“Best Subs Period”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Lillington, North Carolina
“Best Subs Period”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

My husband and I LOVE Firehouse Subs. We eat here often. The prices are a little higher than other sub chains, but you get what you pay for. They truly have the best subs around. Period. Sandwiches are warm and stacked full of meat. Atmosphere is friendly and casual.

• Visited March 2012

Cameron, North Carolina
“Best subs in town”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

They have by far the best subs in town. I know the owners and they are super nice people. The service is always fast and friendly. I have eaten almost every kind of sub they have and not one of them I would not jump at a chance to eat again. They load it down with meat. And if you dont see something you like ask they will fix it.

Visited November 2011