“staff was friendly, food was ehh.”

Sagebrush Steakhouse
Ranked #47 of 128 Restaurants in Sanford
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut steaks. We also offer award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers, homemade desserts and a full bar. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment. Dine In - Take Out - Catering
Clarksville, Tennessee, United States
“staff was friendly, food was ehh.”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn one night and decided to go to Sagebrish for dinner since it was so close. I got the chicken stir fry, because everything else on the menu seemed to be smothered in cheese or deep fried. I sat at the bar. The bartender was very nice and attentive. The food was average at best. I had a glass of pinot noir. It was awful. Very cheap. So next I got a glass of Cabernet, it was old and had turned. Also gross. Finally, I got a Crown and Diet. It was a good pour. Success! Overall, I would say that while the staff was very polite and friendly, the menu needed some serious work.

• Visited August 2013

Northampton, United Kingdom
“Average steak house”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have been here twice now. Once in March this year and this month. I had the Rib Eye steak as recommeded by my waiter. It was OK, but too much fat and gristle for my liking. The baked potatoe was microwaved, so a soft floppy skin. The Beef Chilli soup was good and the most positive thing about the restaurant is they they serve a small range of American bottled craft beers.

The waiter was friendly, but a bit pushy, to the point that it was obvious he was under unstructions by his Boss to sell me as much food and drink as possible. This does not work with me and makes me feel uncomfortable and want to do the opposite and leave as soon as possible.

Visited August 2013
“Michael was great.”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My family and I dined at Sagebrush tonight and were served by Michael. He was very attentive and friendly. The food was amazing as well. I had cowboy ribeye. Will definitely be back!

• Visited June 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“The meat really do slide off the ribs !”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I had the ribs and like what they advertised, the meat really do slide off the ribs with ease. I have been to other restaurants where it takes some hard work with knife and fork trying to peel them off. I had the Banama Mama cocktail speacialty which also complements the ribs nicely.

• Visited June 2013
North Port, Florida
“Close”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Close to hotel -- 10% discount if you are staying at the Holiday Inn Express. Friendly waitress. Food O.K.

Visited June 2013