“Not my favorite.”

Sagebrush Steakhouse
Ranked #43 of 128 Restaurants in Sanford
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut steaks. We also offer award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers, homemade desserts and a full bar. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment. Dine In - Take Out - Catering
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Restaurant staff was very friendly and helpful, but the quality of food was not what I expected. Food was cold and lacked flavor. Noticed the floor was dirty and tables were not cleared promptly. Would go back for convenience, but only to have a salad or appetizer. OK, but as I said, not my favorite.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Sagebrush has a nice atmosphere but once you start looking at the menu, you think wow. The ribs are nothing special and the steaks are too expensive. The drinks at this restaurant are horrible. If you can't make a cosmopolitan, there is an issue. Also, I've been here twice and found hair in my food. It's just disgusting.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

This was our second visit and we were once again amazed that this restaraunt was not packed out. The food was reasonably priced and very tasty. The server was very personable and a joy to work with. Service was highlly efficient. We will be going back again!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

It's really hard to find anything worth eating here. The ribs are horrible and the steaks are way over priced. The service is not that great and the decor is old and dated.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Very close to the Comfort Suites we stayed at. It was a Friday evning so a little busy. Receptionist didn't seem to good at filling tables promptly because I saw several clean and open but they weren't seating them. Our food came before our silverware which was a pain to wait. Also salads came out after main course. Best part of meal was the biscuits before the meal. Two of us had steaks and even though requested medium, both were well done with no pink at all. I was told this was a chain, but wasn't familiar with it. Probably wouldn't eat there again. Our group, boys soccer team and parents, all ate there and no one had much good to say.