“Excellent food, polite and attentive waiters.”

Sagebrush Steakhouse
Ranked #36 of 127 Restaurants in Sanford
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut steaks. We also offer award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers, homemade desserts and a full bar. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment. Dine In - Take Out - Catering
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I loved this place, they were so fast, so nice and so accomodating to our 9 party.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

Waitress kept the drinks filled and was cheerful. The food was pretty good. I had the fish and chips, kids had burgers and chicken fingers. Wife had a burger and loaded fries. All the food was piping hot and tasty but took about 30-45 minutes to arrive and it was 2PM!

The waitress kept apologizing and as stated before, kept the drinks filled.

Complimentary biscuits were excellent and the iced tea was terrific.

I will return to give them another chance and to try one of their burgers for myself. I will followup after I go again.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

We've eaten at this Sagebrush several times. The service is usually good and the steaks are always excellent. The atmosphere is laid back and casual which is what we prefer. Stodgy isn't our style. :)

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Sagebrush was easily accessible because of its' proximity to the hotel. The waitress and manager were very friendly. Our order was taken promptly and our food arrived hot and well prepared. It was a very pleasant experience. The cheese biscuits were awesome and the steak was cooked perfectly.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Food was awesome and large portions! Visiting two nights in a row on a weekend and each experience was pleasant, tasty and affordable. Definitely will return! Appetizers are "LARGE" beware as I ordered two and it was like I tried to eat TWO meals...you will not leave hungry!!!!