“Visit #1 on a teacher workday, a Tuesday”
Review of Cafe 121

Cafe 121
Ranked #18 of 127 Restaurants in Sanford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Sanford, North Carolina
“Visit #1 on a teacher workday, a Tuesday”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Upon arrival (non-reserved) at about 11:30am, our party of 3 was seated immediately by a friendly server. She provided drinks quickly and took our orders. There were a few other tables seated after us. Our food was delicious. I had the tomato basil soup with toast. The tomato soup had actual tomatoes in it. They were not pureed to oblivion. The soup was slightly creamy and just perfect. I will try to make it at home! It was that good! My companions had no complaints about their meals. The only flaw was the sweet tea, which wasn't even mine. It was way too sweet for my southern friend. The server offered to do a half sweet-half unsweet glass which ended up being perfect for her. Dessert was offered but we were full from our lunch. By the time we left, the restaurant was bustling with hungry patrons that were in for a treat! I was so happy with the food. I couldn't wait to come back.

• Visited August 2012

Cameron, North Carolina
“awesome lunch”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My wife and I had lunch here one day before I had to go to work. I was better than I could imagine. I was very impressed. It is well worth stopping by and checking it out. Their specials are really good. The service is fast. Each meal is fixed to order. It's very nice and clean on the inside, and it has outside seating. The cafe is in an old part of town which is very nice.

• Visited June 2012
“Amazing Ribeye!!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I am such a foodie but this day in age I find it hard to go somewhere and leave completely satisfied. Well Cafe 121 did it!! Awesome awesome awesome!! It was the best ribeye I have ever had and the sides are great too. Desserts were FANTASTIC!! Everything homemade :) I can't believe it took me so long to check it out.

Visited June 2012
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Good food”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This place offers great food the pimento cheese is the best ive ever had and dont forget to try the sweet tater fries!!!

• Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cafe 121”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Top rated Chef/Owner on site. Excellent food, good value. Equal in quality to comparable Pinehurst/Southern Pines restaurants at 25% less cost.

• Visited May 2012

Been to Cafe 121? Share your experiences!