“Wonderful Place to Stay!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Sanford

Holiday Inn Express Sanford
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Sanford
Lockport, New York, United States
“Wonderful Place to Stay!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

Everyone there was super friendly. Hotel was very clean and nice. I would Highly recommend!! Loved NO Smoking!! Nice breakfast in the morning and Great Ice Tea all the time!! Alicia at front desk helped me map out where we needed to go. Pool area was beautiful. rooms have everything you need!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
snfnc2000, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sanford, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. We take GREAT pride in our staff and service of our hotel. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay, our breakfast, tea and staff. We truly enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Wilmington, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is a the best hotel in the area.This is a Holiday Inn Express. Good Service.The room was clean. The breakfast hostess was the most friendly I have ever seen.I appreciated them serving me breakfast early. I had a very early meeting and they graciously accomadated me.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank johnl11956
snfnc2000, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sanford, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
We are so pleased to see that you view us as the best hotel in this area, and we greatly appreciate that. We do our very best to keep a clean and well-maintained property, as well as a trained, professional and friendly staff. Thank you for noticing how well we excel and recognizing that on TripAdvisor.
Spring Hill, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

I travel extensively for work throughout the South east and mid west, often 2-3 weeks per month. I always choose to stay at the Holiday Inn no matter where my travels take me. I stay at this hotel often, and is by far the best Holiday Inn I stay at! I always enjoy coming here, Katherine Cummings and her staff always make feel like I am coming home when I am here, as you can imagine is a welcomed treat with so much time away from home. The atmosphere here is unlike any other hotel I stay at, they are friendly, and go out of their way to ensure your stay is enjoyable and comfortable, they also always make time for some pleasent conversations even after check in. Along with recognizing repeat customers and the little details they enjoy while there. Katherine has done an outstanding job with the recent remodel inside has been brought to a new level of comfort with the decor. The outside also is maintained to a supurb level, always clean, with nice landscaping and pleaseant seating area. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. They always recognize the priority club members, and the perks that go along with platnum members, which is rare as most other Holiday Inn's I stay at neglect this!
Again I cannot praise Katherine enough for all she has done at this location, I have stayed here countless times and it's always been a pleasure, one that I look forward too when I'm heading here. The staff and hotel here really set the bar high for other hotels

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
snfnc2000, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sanford, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
I first want to thank you for this great review. We love to see that our guests have noticed all the changes as well as the great staff that are employed here. We do our very best to ensure that all guests are happy, rooms are clean and breakfast is delicious. I want to thank you, as well, for the great compliments of Katherine. Being her assistant is great and she has truly made some great changes to this hotel and we are glad to see that you have noticed and complimented on them. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Large field at the end of their building DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM AND DOGS ARE NOT WELCOME, as I found out from the apparent owner on this trip. Guests with dogs who are welcome here and treated well should be made aware of this, otherwise nice hotel and people there, very polite and very helpful, most rooms are very quite.

Room Tip: stay away from the end of the hall where the outside door is located 1st floor
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
snfnc2000, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sanford, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you for posting a reply about your recent trip to our hotel. I am so sorry that you had to learn about the large field next to us not allowing our guests to walk their dogs there, by their owner, but this is new news to us, as well. Our guests have always walked their dogs there, but I do want you to know that we are handling this situation very quickly. Other than this incident, I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and our staff and we hope to see you again on your next trip to the Sanford area.
Uniontown, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

This was our first time staying in this hotel. We will difinitely stay here again if we don't have our motorhome. The staff was very friendly. The rooms very nice. I am very particular when it comes to hotels without paying an arm & a leg. The prices were good, food good, lighting in parking lot good. To me the most important thing is the bathroom & beds. The bathroom is just sparkling white. BEAUTIFUL. The complementary breakfast is wonderful. I had no children for activities but my great granddaughter loved the indoor pool. I would highly recommend this Holiday Inn to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
snfnc2000, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sanford, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
We would like to thank you for posting a review of our hotel. All suggestions and comments are welcomed and greatly appreciated. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and that your granddaughter enjoyed the enlcosed pool, as well. We take great pride in our hotel and staff and we are glad to see that you noticed all the hard work we put in to keep our guests satisified. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

This was my first time staying at this hotel. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Alicia was very helpful during my check-in. The rooms were very nice,quiet and clean. I felt secure because of the Police Officer making his rounds through the parking lot both nights that I stayed. I would recommend this Holiday Inn to anyone and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
snfnc2000, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sanford, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
David, thank you so much for the great review and Alicia appreciates being recognized, as well. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay on your first trip to this hotel and I hope that we see you again soon!
Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

very helpful & professional staff, very queit, was just like being home, will stay at this hotel from now on,well lite up parking, good parking,only problem no fan in bathroom easy in & out, rooms well lite up, a lot of elec. plugs, enet was great.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank paul t
snfnc2000, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sanford, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a reply of our hotel. We take GREAT pride in our staff and services, and we are glad to see that you enjoyed it all. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sanford
Hampton Inn Sanford
Hampton Inn Spring Lake-Ft. Bragg
Jefferson Inn
Jefferson Inn
#2 of 12 in Southern Pines

Been to Holiday Inn Express Sanford? Share your experiences!