Holiday Inn Express Sanford
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$120
$61
$147
Hampton.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewscinnamon rollsgreat place to staymorning breakfastpancake makerthe general managerindoor poollaundry roomrecommend staying herebreakfast barfeel welcomeparking lottobacco roadhome townher customer service skillsmake you feel at homesmall dogtake care
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This was our first time staying in this hotel. We will difinitely stay here again if we don't have our motorhome. The staff was very friendly. The rooms very nice. I am very particular when it comes to hotels without paying an arm & a leg. The prices were good, food good, lighting in parking lot good. To me the most important thing is the bathroom & beds. The bathroom is just sparkling white. BEAUTIFUL. The complementary breakfast is wonderful. I had no children for activities but my great granddaughter loved the indoor pool. I would highly recommend this Holiday Inn to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
snfnc2000, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

We would like to thank you for posting a review of our hotel. All suggestions and comments are welcomed and greatly appreciated. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and that your granddaughter enjoyed the enlcosed pool, as well. We take great pride in our hotel and staff and we are glad to see that you noticed all the hard work we put in to keep our guests satisified. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This was my first time staying at this hotel. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Alicia was very helpful during my check-in. The rooms were very nice,quiet and clean. I felt secure because of the Police Officer making his rounds through the parking lot both nights that I stayed. I would recommend this Holiday Inn to anyone and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
snfnc2000, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

David, thank you so much for the great review and Alicia appreciates being recognized, as well. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay on your first trip to this hotel and I hope that we see you again soon!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

very helpful & professional staff, very queit, was just like being home, will stay at this hotel from now on,well lite up parking, good parking,only problem no fan in bathroom easy in & out, rooms well lite up, a lot of elec. plugs, enet was great.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank paul t
snfnc2000, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a reply of our hotel. We take GREAT pride in our staff and services, and we are glad to see that you enjoyed it all. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I was here for 5 nights. Have stayed in this hotel a number of times. This time they were just finishing up their renovations, so it was a tad bit noisier than usual. The rooms are very comfortable. Loved the changes in the front lobby. Front desk staff, excellent, friendly, and very informative. Pillows and beds very comfy. Breakfast, delicious...loved the pancakes, and never ending coffee!!! Pool lovely to swim in. I travel with my laptop, great wi fi service. If you use wifi, don't forget to ask for the new password on Sundays, as that is when they change it. I too wonder why no exhaust fan in the bathroom, but crack the door a bit, and it disappears very quickly. It's a pet friendly hotel, and now smoke free. Ample smoking areas located outside, and under cover. Will likely stay here again in late October or early November. Alicia and Angie, and Lillian Kaye were the best.

Room Tip: If you have a pet, or are a smoker, ask for a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
snfnc2000, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

We are so glad to see that you have enjoyed your stays with us! We take great pride in our hotel and staff and we are glad to see that you enjoyed both the staff and services that we offer. We are so happy to see the final outcome of our renovation and glad that our guests have enjoyed the changes, as well. We thank you for taking the time to post this review so that others can see how great of a hotel that we are! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We were here for about ten days. We had a wonderful stay. The front desk staff is very professional, and friendly enough. I thoroughly enjoyed each time I saw them. They were courteous and kind. We had three nights that were very noisy due to some guests not understanding that just because they are awake and being rowdy, doesn't mean the other guests share that mindset. Some of us who are on vacation, want to be able to sleep, not to mention those guests who had to get up in the morning for work. The front desk ladies did their best to try to keep the noise down. In the end it was only three nights. The rest of our stay was amazing. The next time we come to Sanford, we will ask to make certain there aren't any big groups scheduled to be there at the same time. This hotel is the standard by which I will grade future hotel visits. This one set the gold star standard for me. The room was clean, the bed is comfortable, as are the pillows. The pool is clean. The dining area is clean. The front lobby is tastefully decorated. I'm definitely coming back

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
snfnc2000, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Yay!!! We love to see these great reviews! I am truly glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was corteous and kind. I do want to apologize for the noise levels that disturbed your stay and I am glad to know that we were able to limit the noise. Other than the noise, I see that everything else was GREAT and we look forward to seeing you in the near future! Thanks for taking the time to post this review!