Pictures on the web are all from years ago! False advertising! I would never have booked this house if I had seen actual photos! House was incredibly dirty, grass overgrown, ceiling fans, rugs, comforters, baseboards, floors had NEVER been washed or cleaned. food and drink splatter on walls and baseboards. Dog hair everywhere. Signs of dog accidents. Living room couch is falling apart, red flakes come off on your clothes. Mold on A/c vents! Breathe In! All the blinds were broken so you couldn't lift them to see out. Deck furniture broken. Pool lining falling out. Pool pipes constantly leak, leaving standing water for mosquitos to breed. And there is a house built next door that overlooks the swimming pool. no privacy. Grill is rusted out and full of ash, never cleaned out. And so much more!!!!