“Awesome Vacation!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saluda
Asheville Cabin Rentals
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I visit Asheville Cabin rental a lot throughout the year. We couldn't ask for a better vacation spot in North Carolina. Great management and beautiful property! Would recommended these cabins to everyone!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ElizaD20

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Me and my fiance where in the process of reserving our cabin when we received the agreement and the guidlines and policies. After reading what translated to me releases all liabilities of any conditions from the owners that they can terminate this agreement and enter the premises by force, and remove guest. The following day April called regarding my concerns and after expressing to her all the stipulations on their contract she stated " oh my god " I'm sure there will be someone else who will take you guys in and that she would not charge the credit card and would just throw away your information. This was not the response I was expection especially after reading one of the reviews from your site.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Oliver570
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My girlfriend and I were looking for someplace we could get away from all the craziness of the city and just relax. WOW, did we find the most amazing and perfect place. We rented the log cabin look out for a week in August. The cabin was spotless and clean. There was a huge deck with a hot tub and a grill that was clean and worked perfectly. Ever night we would cook dinner on the grill and sit out on the porch in the rocking chairs and decompress and remember what life is all about.

Basically after getting up and sititng on the deck and taking in the fresh air, we walked down to the lake and rented some paddle boats and took in the warm breeze and relaxing sunshine. Dont forget to head into Saluda and try the Green River BBQ--wow, amazing. We also reccomend taking a short drive to Hendersonville and check it out. I would highly reccomend this place for anyone looking to get away.

One other note. All of the cabins are so far apart from one another you dont even notice anyone being near you.

Room Tip: All the cabins are big and spacious. You can chose from a two person up to a large multi family uni...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This is such a great place for anyone looking to really get away!

That was me...working with people constantly, giving them my best hospitality all year round.

I found it great to turn the tables and visit a secluded, very private place with very few people yet still enjoy terrific service and attention by Danielle, the caretaker.

There are plenty of places to enjoy nearby for those who are into nature, photography, history, and high quality ecotourism.

The entire week-long stay reminded me so much of what John Muir once said..."Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul"

Mission Accomplished!

P.S. I'll post a few pics in their FB page in case anyone wants to see what I saw :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
AshevilleCabin, Owner at Asheville Cabin Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thank you for your review - great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and what a beautiful quote to describe our property. It is always a relief to get away somewhere for rest and relaxation. Thank you for your time in providing your review.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

What a great property. When we chose it, I had some doubts as it seemed rather far from our destinations of Asheville and Cherokee. But when we unloaded and I saw the cabin- well, it could have been anywhere and I would have been happy. We were in the Log Cabin Retreat. It was very private with a cozy LR/kitchen, a separate bedroom, huge porch and a hot tub. I made fun of the hot tub, but ended up using it every day. It was so relaxing!
We loved swimming in the pond in the mornings. And while Cherokee was a long way, we took the Blue Ridge Parkway all the way up and it was delightful. Asheville was much closer but also fun. We did get to Looking Glass falls but not much else. We will have to come back.
The cabin and furnishings were in excellent repair, very clean, and comfortable, And even though it seemed like all the cabins were rented, we actually never saw or heard any of the other visitors.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We had the pleasure of staying in the Treehouse at Asheville Cabin Rentals. The overall quality of the accommodations was excellent. The cabin was wonderfully, though eclectically, appointed and provided all the necessities of home. The cabin had a great hot-tub with views of the trout pond and surrounding forest. Unlike other properties who cram as many cabins in as possible, it seems that Asheville Cabin rentals is more concerned with the experience and privacy of their guests.

The property also boasts a well stocked lake and many hiking trails, including a very nice waterfall. The lake has a small beach and a diving platform as well as many paddle-boats for the use of patrons. My only complaint, one that is out of the control of the owners, is that it was almost too warm to use the hot tub. Otherwise it was an excellent, relaxing retreat for us and we look forward to returning.

Room Tip: The Treehouse is perhaps not the best choice for those traveling with pets. Other cabins had enclos...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alan J
Reviewed November 30, 2011

The cabin we stayed in was falling apart. The hot tub was broken, and we had to call about it multiple times because the buttons were broken. The oven barely got hot, only one burner worked on the stove, the fridge leaked and the side gate was completely broken. There was also no light downstairs which made it impossible to see anything past sundown.

On top of all that - they charged our card a ridiculous amount of money the day after we left, claiming absurd damages and items missing which were not.

They seem like really nice people when you're there, so it was insane to me that they would do this to us at the end of our trip - It really caused a lot of stress and anxiety - something you DO NOT want right after a vacation.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank SM320
AshevilleCabin, Owner at Asheville Cabin Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2011

We are so shocked by the false allegations in this review, which was only surpassed by our astonishment at the condition of the cabin upon the departure of these guests four months ago. The $400 due and collectable to our company was charged to cover the cost of a destroyed piece of antique furniture. In an effort to be accommodating, we elected to relinquish our right to additional charges for extensive damage throughout the remainder of the cabin.

As owner/operator of Saluda Mountain Lake Retreat, our family has been privileged over the years to host vacationing families, anniversary celebrants, honeymooners, business people and individuals seeking a respite from everyday life with a quiet, yet memorable experience in the mountains of North Carolina. Our heartfelt thanks goes out to all of our guests. To our many repeat guests, we say welcome back and thank you for your continued support.

The Miller Family