Review Highlights
Amazing day for a Zipline adventure!

My husband and I had a fantastic day at The Gorge. This was our 5th Zipline trip and Daniel and Sam... read more

Reviewed yesterday
cstephens0402
Simpsonville, South Carolina
via mobile
Amaziiiiing Time

Sam and Daniel would have been fun enough, the experience was crazy good. My grandson and I had a... read more

Reviewed yesterday
RDusa
Katy, Texas
via mobile

All reviews sky bridge zipline canopy top notch zip stop afraid of heights safety procedures weather was perfect an awesome experience granola bars thanks guys three hours flora and fauna costa rica family adventure a lot of fun bucket list beautiful scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First time ziplining for both me and my boyfriend—we had a blast!!! I was a little nervous at first because I normally don’t like heights but that quickly subsided and I loved every minute of our tour. Colby and Tierney were our guides and they were absolutely wonderful, they had us laughing a lot too! The views are unbelievably breathtaking. Very memorable experience and I hope to go back one day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a BLAST. Best place ever to visit for ziplining!!! The guides were amazing and kept us laughing the whole time!!!

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

This was my fourth zip at The George but my nephew and his wife's first. They were both very nervous. The guys that took us out (Zif and Brandon) were great. The worked so well together and we had a blast!!! Go! Just go!!! You won't regret!!! YOLO!!!

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

Barry and Christian rocked!! Felt safe the entire journey w them. Whole Org. Is a well old machine. Everyone friendly and professional! Don’t go anywhere else!

Reviewed September 11, 2019

Had a great time on the Canopy Zipline Tour! My daughter was visiting from Ecuador and we decided to check it out. The scenery is beautiful and our guides, Brandon and Nick S. were informative and entertaining. Will definitely be back!