All reviews large bathroom room was clean motel reception deluxe foxtel
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Amazing rooms...very tidy and hygienic..location is awesome enjoyed the swimming pool there...parking is very spacious..had a dinner as well, food was very delicious and staff was very friendly.
Really had a good time there and would like to visit again..

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

My daughter her partner my husband and myself booked two deluxe spa rooms as we were going to see a concert st ravens wood. We arrived dropped off our stuff got changed quickly and caught a taxi to see Adam brand. Upon our return my daughter said just check the beds are clean she pulled back the doona on my bed and the sheets were filthy and had stains on them!!! If that wasn't bad enough she checked bathrooms both toilets had not been cleaned both spas had filthy dirty rings around them and pubic hair revolting. She called the manager and told him he was not impressed being woken up. He bought us a set of sheets and left my daughter and I that run cleaning businesses north and south of the river for over 25 years cleaned showers toilets and spas made the bed at 1 o'clock in the morning by now so we could shower and go to bed what an ordeal never never again
Lost returning customers here as we go to ravenswood regularly shall stay down there older but clean

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank Karen t
Reviewed April 16, 2017

Disgusting rooms filthy Run down rooms Poor service Shower head left with hole in it!
no light bulbs working in bathrooms, cigarette ash left in draws no compensation offered rooms smelt and we were not the only guest complaining!

Room tip: dont stay there!
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jenny B
Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

Pleasant and friendly staff, happy to assist and provide a 2nd child bed in room. No family rooms only queen and 1 single. Doesnt really suit the norm family.
Room quite large, newly refurbished, large modern bathroom, microwave and sink.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

I was really pleased to see how clean and well kept the room was.
The reception attendant went out of his way to accommodate my rugby-loving husband to view the game in a room with Foxtel access.
Great experience!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple