“Homerun!”

Hampton Inn Salisbury
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Salisbury
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Hampton hit a home run with this staff! Stayed here on business due to snowy icy weather! They greeted me with a warm smile and after a very comfortable night walked me outside to make sure I could safely get around a disabled truck in the driveway! All this and some even had to stay on site themselves, but were very focused on the quest! Thanks to all!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I spent two nights at the Hampton Inn while attending a conference at HBCU Livingstone College. I was pleasantly surprise at what a great experience I had at this hotel.

I checked in at 12:30, having requested an early check-in the day before. The front desk clerk made it her mission to get me a room at that time, even though there wasn't really anything available. And when my key didn't work she gladly and quickly made new ones for me, attending to me although other people were waiting to check-in.

The room was clean, modern and spacious. For a second I thought maybe I had gotten a free upgrade. Lol. Bathroom was spacious and had lots of towels. King size bed was well appointed and comfortable. There were many lamps around the room. All rooms come with a large mini-fridge AND microwave. (Sorry, I know that the phrase "large mini-fridge" is an oxymoron but the fridge is larger than the small cube ones. Lol)

Hotel is conveniently located on a large road just off I-85. Lots of food choices nearby in walking distance. Other food choices are within a 5 minute drive.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We were very pleased with the accommodations and the staff! The location of the hotel was very convenient for our purposes. The late afternoon cookies were a special treat. Everyone at the front desk was very pleasant, greeted us warmly, and they were especially concerned that our stay was a good one.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Having stayed at the Embassy Suites from the Hilton group, staying at the Hampton was a great experience as it was less formal and more homely/comfortable than staying at a large hotel. I suggest including a restaurant within the premises. As for breakfast, it would be great if they add egg- only/chicken-only dishes to the menu as well, as not all guests eat beef or pork. I particularly loved the customized omelet breakfast at Embassy Suites and I missed it at the Hampton Inn. Otherwise this hotel is highly recommended especially for the fantastic customer service!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This motel was very clean, quiet, and very relaxing after a day of meetings. The staff were all very courteous and helpful. I would definitely recommend this motel to others traveling through or staying overnight for business.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The service, the customer service was excellent, love the breakfast....Love it all. we went to Salisbury, NC for a religious convention & is refreshing to go back from the convention to the hotel & find a very clean & net room. Having coffee available at all times make us feel like home.....will recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I recently held a Launch Party in the meeting room of Salisbury's Hampton Inn, and I also reserved the adjoining room to stay overnight in. The party was a huge success and I could not have done it without the hotel's amazing staff. From Patrick and Leah at the front desk to Maria in housekeeping, they all helped me out so much! I forgot a cooler for canned drinks and Patrick let me use the hotel's. Maria helped me move the furniture around over and over again until I had it just to my liking. The meeting room worked out just right for the size of crowd I had (15 or so @ a time) and having the adjoining room to store our extra stuff in with our own personal bathroom made it even better. The comfort level was as great as ever, from fresh coffee to the comfiest beds on Earth...I LOVE HAMPTON INN!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salisbury
Courtyard Salisbury
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salisbury
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 10 in Salisbury
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Concord (Kannapolis)
Hampton Inn Concord/Kannapolis

Been to Hampton Inn Salisbury? Share your experiences!