“Pleased with stay”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Salisbury
Dallas, United States
“Pleased with stay”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This motel was very clean, quiet, and very relaxing after a day of meetings. The staff were all very courteous and helpful. I would definitely recommend this motel to others traveling through or staying overnight for business.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Rocky Mount, NC, United States
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The service, the customer service was excellent, love the breakfast....Love it all. we went to Salisbury, NC for a religious convention & is refreshing to go back from the convention to the hotel & find a very clean & net room. Having coffee available at all times make us feel like home.....will recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Salisbury, North Carolina
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I recently held a Launch Party in the meeting room of Salisbury's Hampton Inn, and I also reserved the adjoining room to stay overnight in. The party was a huge success and I could not have done it without the hotel's amazing staff. From Patrick and Leah at the front desk to Maria in housekeeping, they all helped me out so much! I forgot a cooler for canned drinks and Patrick let me use the hotel's. Maria helped me move the furniture around over and over again until I had it just to my liking. The meeting room worked out just right for the size of crowd I had (15 or so @ a time) and having the adjoining room to store our extra stuff in with our own personal bathroom made it even better. The comfort level was as great as ever, from fresh coffee to the comfiest beds on Earth...I LOVE HAMPTON INN!

orlando, United States
Reviewed January 15, 2014

my stay at Hampton was wonderful and pleasant and the staff was very professional. the location of the Hotel was perfect right off the interstate 85. I will certainly recommand the hotel all my friends, and family members.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Clayton, United States
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Very welcoming despite having a busy check in, great breakfast, clean room, comfy beds... excellent customer service... breakfast was constantly being replenished, internet was always fast and reliable and the rooms were very clean, if a little on the warm side. Looking forward to staying here again!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Pittsburgh PA
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This hotel is easy to find and welcomes pets. Every single employee we encountered was sincere and friendly. The only constructive critiscism I can come up with is for the employees to wipe off the tables more often during (the free) breakfast time.

We will definitely use this hotel in the future.

• Stayed January 2014
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I arrange all of the travel for our employees and Hampton Inn Salisbury is one of the easiest we work with. The employees are on top of things and always pleasant. Paulette is always helpful and cheerful when we need to arrange stays or make changes (we work in an industry where things change quite frequently). Paulette makes sure we are always taken care of and her positive attitude really brightens my day whenever I speak with her. The hotel is clean, and the location is pretty good. I haven't heard a single complaint about this hotel from my employees (which is rare with them). I would definitely recommend staying here for business or pleasure.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salisbury
Courtyard Salisbury
#7 of 10 in Salisbury
Days Inn Lexington
Days Inn Lexington
#1 of 7 in Lexington
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Concord (Kannapolis)

Been to Hampton Inn Salisbury? Share your experiences!