“Hampton Inn is the place to stay in Salisbury, NC”

Hampton Inn Salisbury
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Salisbury
Salisbury, North Carolina
“Hampton Inn is the place to stay in Salisbury, NC”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I recently held a Launch Party in the meeting room of Salisbury's Hampton Inn, and I also reserved the adjoining room to stay overnight in. The party was a huge success and I could not have done it without the hotel's amazing staff. From Patrick and Leah at the front desk to Maria in housekeeping, they all helped me out so much! I forgot a cooler for canned drinks and Patrick let me use the hotel's. Maria helped me move the furniture around over and over again until I had it just to my liking. The meeting room worked out just right for the size of crowd I had (15 or so @ a time) and having the adjoining room to store our extra stuff in with our own personal bathroom made it even better. The comfort level was as great as ever, from fresh coffee to the comfiest beds on Earth...I LOVE HAMPTON INN!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
orlando, United States
Reviewed January 15, 2014

my stay at Hampton was wonderful and pleasant and the staff was very professional. the location of the Hotel was perfect right off the interstate 85. I will certainly recommand the hotel all my friends, and family members.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Clayton, United States
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Very welcoming despite having a busy check in, great breakfast, clean room, comfy beds... excellent customer service... breakfast was constantly being replenished, internet was always fast and reliable and the rooms were very clean, if a little on the warm side. Looking forward to staying here again!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Pittsburgh PA
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This hotel is easy to find and welcomes pets. Every single employee we encountered was sincere and friendly. The only constructive critiscism I can come up with is for the employees to wipe off the tables more often during (the free) breakfast time.

We will definitely use this hotel in the future.

• Stayed January 2014
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I arrange all of the travel for our employees and Hampton Inn Salisbury is one of the easiest we work with. The employees are on top of things and always pleasant. Paulette is always helpful and cheerful when we need to arrange stays or make changes (we work in an industry where things change quite frequently). Paulette makes sure we are always taken care of and her positive attitude really brightens my day whenever I speak with her. The hotel is clean, and the location is pretty good. I haven't heard a single complaint about this hotel from my employees (which is rare with them). I would definitely recommend staying here for business or pleasure.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

While on the road for thanksgiving, stopped over night with my family. A good choice as the todo is up to date, has a workout facility, and included free breakfast in our package (which was on points)

Rooms were comfortable and included refrigerator and up to date flat screen tv and decorations

Friendly staff at the front desk for our late check in (honors members gets free treats and water)

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2013

The breakfast was welcomed and made our trip easier. The room was clean and there were no weird odors. This Hampton Inn had plenty of staff and we all very nice. Although we arrived at 9pm and left around 9am there were shops and stores very near by. Good place to rest and allow the kids to regroup:)

• Stayed December 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salisbury
Courtyard Salisbury
Affordable Suites Salisbury
Affordable Suites Salisbury
#3 of 10 in Salisbury
Hampton Inn & Suites Mooresville/Lake Norman

Been to Hampton Inn Salisbury? Share your experiences!