“Consistently Excellent Service”

Hampton Inn Salisbury
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Salisbury
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stay at this hotel regularly, and one thing I can say is that the service and rooms are very consistent. I rate the hotel staff as some of the most friendly I've ever encountered. They are incredibly efficient and the check-in process is lightning fast. I assume because I am a returning customer, I always have a water and snack to welcome me. Maybe that is extended to everyone.

I've historically stayed in the two double bed room, but have had the single king bed room for my last two visits. I find this to be a much more spacious option. It includes a couch, two ottomans, desk area, full dresser, small dresser, mini fridge and closet.

They have also begun to leave a note that indicates the sheets and duvet are freshly washed, which is reassuring. Of course, the sheets, bedding and pillows are delightfully comfy. The room is clean, most show some signs of age, and the bathroom is plenty sufficient.

A few other highlights that make me enjoy this hotel: The breakfast staff is always friendly and they have plenty of food options, both healthy and hot options. They continue to offer fresh baked cookies at night, and I really appreciate the $1 full size soda machines. I forgot my toothpaste and they immediately brought me a tube up to my room.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is an exemplary Hampton Inn. I will stay here whenever in the area. The complimentary breakfast is varied and well stocked. The front desk personnel were very friendly and professional. Our room was clean, modern, and in wonderful condition. The bed and linens were the best. A comfortable, pleasant stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 16, 2012

The staff at this Hampton is wonderful! Very friendly & responsive & able to take care of any requests or issues immediately. Rooms are clean & very comfortable. I wish all hotels were of this quality.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LRyan1209
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This hotel was very pleasant to stay at. The staff was friendly and willing to help with any of my needs. The room was very clean and tastefully well designed. I particularly liked the work station in the room and the accent lighting.

Breakfast was fresh and the selection was generous. I was surprised to see onion bagels which you never see.

All in all this is a great place to stay with restaurants literally outside your hotel for a convient place to go for supper.

Room Tip: Get a King bed.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SoilDoctor
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This Hampton is one of the best I have stayed. The staff is always very good. The rooms are quiet and clean with everything working properly. It is hard for me to get rooms here since I often travel with short notice and this is often filled. When I can, it is my first choice. There are a variety of restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Busywithbusiness
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were in town one night to visit friends. I booked the hotel months ago because there are not many hotels in the area. We sure were pleasantly surprised. The staff was helpful, the rooms were very nice and the breakfast was delicious. To top it off, the location is great being near restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank OhioSailor
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Ok, I'm not sure how many of the guests were NOT visiting FL, but let's just say the lobby was full of guys (& gals) that fit the salesperson bill... Overall this hotel is very nice, updated rooms and lobby. Good location right off the interstate. Decent breakfast - all in all, if you're hitting FL for a one nighter and looking for a good overall alternative to Charlotte (a good 50+ minutes away), this will do it.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MarkandBetsy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salisbury
Courtyard Salisbury
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salisbury
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 10 in Salisbury
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Concord (Kannapolis)
Hampton Inn Concord/Kannapolis

Been to Hampton Inn Salisbury? Share your experiences!