“Most Awesome Stay In Salisbury”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Salisbury
Reviewed September 27, 2011

My fellow colleagues and I recently stayed at the Quality Inn in Salisbury and I have to say it was one of the better hotels I've stayed in. The staff was very accommodating in every way. We needed special parking. Done! We needed atypical room accommodations. Done! The rooms were very clean and everything was in good working order. This motel has earned our future business with results! I highly recommend this Inn for anyone staying in the Salisbury area.

Room Tip: We booked eight rooms and all were excellent!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank tfinishingt

Reviewed September 18, 2011

Me and my friends went to a girls only weekend and just to visit Salisbury NC. We know we were getting a smoke room. When check the room out to our finding the mircofridge was dirty. Their was hair in the tub. Breakfast area need to be bigger. After breakfast we went back to the room and get ready for a day out before we left we wanted to get a cup of coffee to our finding the area was not clean and we didn't go back for breakfast the next morning. Also the clerk that check us in was on the phone checking us in and then we went to the room and 30mins later we came down to go grab something quick to eat she was still on the phone and checking another guest in after we came back from getting something to eat the clerk was outside and still on the phone. The housekeepers were rude one I went to give here our dirty towels she knocked on a guest room eve with a dnd sign up the guest open the door and ask her not to knock on her door till she left and the housekeeper got rude with her, I work at a hotel and we don't treat our guest this way and our rooms are very clean. This was my last time staying at a Quality Inn.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Marie S
Cathyk1229, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2011

I am sorry for the problems you inccurred during your stay here at the Quality Inn - Salisbury. I take each and every complaint seriously. My front desk staff as well as housekeeping normally get great reviews however I am sure some things get overlooked. I have made some changes in both departments to correct the problems you incurred while staying with us. I hope that you will give us another chance if you are every in the area again. Please feel free to contact me directly if you stay with us again so I can make sure your stay is a memorable one.

Reviewed June 6, 2011

We got this room with our choice hotels rewards points and overall I was pleased with it. Our windows went diagonally across the room and while the view was only of the street, I found it to be a very nice view. You could lay in bed and look outside - I really liked it. There was a sitting area, a wet bar, and the room even had it's own hallway. Overall, for the price (or the points), it was huge. However, we did use a good portion of our points and the main reason was for the jacuzzi tub - which was broken. We called down to the front desk and was told that there were no more suites available and that they'd have maintenance look at it the next day. (The button for turning on the tub was completely missing and there weren't even any wires - I doubted very much that this was the first they'd heard of the issue) and that was it. When we checked out the next day, I brought up the issue to Nakia who was checking us out. She asked why they didn't move us and I told her we were told there were no more suites, but she said there were (although with a Queen bed) that they could have moved us to. She was very apologetic, but it didn't really change things. I'd stay here again, but maybe skip the jacuzzi suite.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank grimmy35
Reviewed January 27, 2011

Upon arrival the 1st room was filthy. The bed had hair in it and the shower did too. They didn't want to clean the room or switch it, but finally switched. Mirror fell off of the wall, light bulbs burnt out, no smoking room smelt like it had been smoked in. Man at the front desk was rude and the breakfast was not worth looking at. There was a large bird in a room down the hall that squaked all night. Will never stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank mammason01
Cathyk1229, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2011

I am so sorry for your inconvenience while staying with us. I take these comments very seriously and I have addressed with my staff. I have implemented new procedures in housekeeping to insure this doesn't happen again. Our front desk staff normally gets great reviews so I am very disappointed about your experience and have addressed this with them as well. Please contact me directly when you plan to visit the area again and I will personally see that your needs are met.

Reviewed March 27, 2009

people were great, room was great, good deal. Just a small hotel with great experience

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank jta1199
Reviewed December 10, 2007

So I booked this room at www.bestwestern.com and when I arrive I find out that this hotel is no longer a Best Western. So they would not take my Best Western Gift Cards. Well the girl at the front desk was less than friendly and helpful. So I had to call the Best Western Customer Care line to get everything taken care of.

Next sheets were dirty and the tub was not clean. Several light bulbs were out in our room and our Non-Smoking room smelled like smoke.

Finally the Deluxe Breakfast was less than desirable. Water-down juice, boiled eggs and cereal hardly is a breakfast for my family! What happened to fresh fruit, bagels and yogurt??

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank wlt1327
Reviewed April 9, 2007

The price was right! Best Western cost much less than other hotels in Salisbury, and it had more amenities. It had all I needed, Cable TV, iron, hairdryer, microwave and fridge in the room, Hi-speed internet computer to use in their office....but unfortunately the computer had broken just before we got there, and I don't have a laptop! Kathy at the front desk was terrific and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable, but had a stale odor to them. We had a non-smoking room, but it was on a smoking floor. Only complaint was the stale odor. Didn't try the complimentary breakfast, Waffle House was nearby. Salisbury had some dicey areas (not near the hotel)...but there were areas that were just lovely! I would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank radiolady
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salisbury
Comfort Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salisbury
Courtyard Salisbury
Courtyard Salisbury
#2 of 10 in Salisbury
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Concord (Kannapolis)
Affordable Suites Salisbury
Affordable Suites Salisbury
#3 of 10 in Salisbury

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!