“Ghost stories!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Tours in Salisbury
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Went on the Ghost Walk with my kids. Very interesting stories about the history of Salisbury! Lots of interesting stories about the houses & the people who lived & died there! If you're interested in history & ghost, well worth it! Our guide John was great & very knowledgable.

1  Thank Gretchen M

Reviewed May 30, 2014

The Salisbury Ghost Walk not only gives a person a view of the paranormal, it also provides a lot of historical information about Salisbury. The Salisbury Ghost Walk also provides other paranormal experiences, such as ghost investigations, which are both spooky but fun. It is well worth a drive to Salisbury, NC to experience first-hand, the ghosts of Salisbury.

1  Thank Jeanne T
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My wife and I went on the Salisbury Ghost Walk tour last Friday. I work in downtown Salisbury, so I'm familiar with most of the sites we visited. However, I wasn't aware of some of the history of these buildings. Fascinating stuff.

Our tour guide, John, did a really good job with such a large group. The stories were well told and kept us all entertained. There were a few young children in our group and John kept the stories age-appropriate. I've been on several ghost walks in larger cities (Charleston, Savannah, and Wilmington) and this tour was right on par with those.

Salisbury has an interesting history and the town has done a good job preserving its downtown. Thanks to John, I'll be looking at these buildings in a whole new light!

7  Thank paulnnc71