“Best restaurant in Salisbury”

Sabaidee Thai & Sushi Bar
Ranked #1 of 185 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Me and my family go here all the time. It is delicious! And they have tons of gluten free items. I had a birthday party here and it came out quick for as many people we had. It is really nice inside. The location is not so good but it doesn't mater because the food is so good! One time me and my sister ordered smoothies it was huge I had to get a to go cup for it. I will go back here anytime I want it is delicious and it's the best place in Salisbury to me. I hope other people try it to see how good it is!

1  Thank Holly S

Reviewed July 22, 2014

A friend and I recently visited the Sabaidee Thai restaurant in Salisbury, located in a small strip mall off South Main Street. While there was plenty of easy parking in front, the outside is a bit deceiving.

Once inside, you'll enjoy the peacefully quiet atmosphere and relaxing music. If you look forward to engaging dinner conversation without having to yell over the typical restaurant noise levels, you'll feel at home here. Decor was tasteful and created an inviting, take-your-time environment. The elephant-themed placemats were a nice touch.

We were greeted and seated immediately upon arrival. Service was excellent - prompt and friendly. When we requested that our edamame appetizer be sent back and resteamed and lightly salted, our request was met with a smile and speed.

Prices were reasonable, encouraging us to try sample several appetizers including my first foray into the world of sushi. We tried tempura shrimp and ACA.

We both had enough food left over for a meal the next day.

We probably would never have discovered this place without TripAdvisor and Yelp. I would recommend this restaurant for anyone seeking a relaxed evening and an easy, comfortable Asian cuisine dining adventure.

2  Thank SpringdaleGirl
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Salisbury has for restaurants the fast food, pizza and chain establishments. Best of the local lot are the K+W, barbeque cafes (NC western style), a Salvadorean cafe, La Ceiba and a Mexican grocery with hot food, La Alcancia. Rounding out the selection are two Thai restaurants, Bangkok Downtown and the Sabaidee, located where the Bangkok Garden started out before moving to the center of Salisbury. The Sabaidee is less expensive and provides equally good food, and I am certain that noone who goes there will leave disappointed or hungry, There is a sushi bar and sushi plates are listed on the menu, but there is no reason to choose cold seafood over the Thai offerings. Salisbury is fortunate to have the Sabaidee. You will wish there were a lot more like it, particularly where you live.

1  Thank Richard C
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Traveling from Atlanta back to DC and popped up my trusty Trip Advisor app when I started getting hungry around lunch time. This was the first place that popped up. I didn't want fast food but didn't want to take an hour for lunch either. I was skeptical when this place had not one bad review...every restaurant has its bad moments.

The lunch selection was incredible... I got the "Lunch Box #3" which had a mixture of raw and cooked food. Incredible would be an understatement. I would say this is among the best Thai food I have ever had. Next time in the area I will stop here again.

1  Thank James T
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

This was my second time at Sabaidee. I have done takeout in the past and had a sit down meal this time. The veggie egg rolls and Pad Thai was excellent. I will be back and recommend this place.

1  Thank George P