“Best hamburgers! ”
Review of Marlow's Bar-B-Q

Marlow's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #62 of 174 Restaurants in Salisbury
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Loved the southern style hamburgers and their BBQ is also good. Service is good and they have a drive thru for take out. They also have good iced tea!

There are newer reviews for Marlow's Bar-B-Q

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I came to Salisbury for a two day convocation and was running a little late, but seriously needed some breakfast. I really don't like fast food an so when we passed by Marlows and noticed that the parking lot was full of vehicles, we stopped to grab a bite. I have to say the food was well made, the portions were big, and I waited no longer than I would have getting a meal from Mcdonalds or some other processed chemical tasting rubbery breakfast vender. The waitress was great-very polite and I only wish I'd found it the day before.

The only negative comment is that the signage outside needs to be updated to people driving by will know that breakfast is served. That, and the drive thru needs actual pictures of the food. The locals obviously know about Marlows-but those of us from out of town are at a disadvantage. Of course-the locals might just like it that way-I know I would if Marlows was in my town!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Everything at Marlowe's is well done but the burgers are the best around. Thick and fresh as if you made them at home - only better. And don't get the Double - you can't get it in your mouth. I eat there often for breakfast and it's terrific- eggs are cooked the way you tell them and they have good liver mush! My wife has the veggies for lunch and dinner and loves them. Get the Pig Pickin' cake. This is one of those places no one knows about but it is always full.

1  Thank RJ S
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is one of our favorite local restaurants. The vegetables are seasoned more like homestyle cooking, & the fish is far better than even most fish restaurants. Great little place for a meal!