“Pleasantly Surprised!”

Katana Japanese Fusion
Ranked #86 of 174 Restaurants in Salisbury
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Moving down to Salisbury, NC from New Canaan CT, I didn't know what to expect from the sushi down here. Well, I was pleasantly suprised! Great rolls, everything is very fresh. Service is great. Also offer Japanese hibachi so I can go with the whole family (I'm the only sushi lover). Definitely recommend to anyone looking for good sushi!

There are newer reviews for Katana Japanese Fusion

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This restaurant is most definitely a hidden gem... It's small inside, but very modern and nicely decorated. The food is the best Japanese I've ever had(even better than the steakhouses) & the prices are super reasonable. My husband and I get a "double ninja" that comes with a soup and salad for each of us, shrimp, chicken, steak, scallops, rice, sweet carrots and mixed vegis for only $21...