“Great place for a good breakfast!”
Review of Farmhouse Restaurant - CLOSED

Farmhouse Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Joined local friends here on a recent visit and wasn't disappointed. Big front porch with rocking chairs and friendly wait staff inside. Food was excellent and though I tried Scrapple in PA, I couldn't quite order Livermush, a local favorite. Would definitely stop here again.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Breakfast is king at the Farmhouse! Great service, friendly people. Nice setting. Prices are very, very reasonable.

1  Thank Sabrina K
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I eat at the Farmhouse often and live nearby. I enjoy the old, rustic atmosphere and the rock fireplace adds to the old country house setting. The Food is always freshly cooked to order and exactly what I want. The price can't be beat! The waitress staff are tops, especially the little friendly Ashley. I would highly recommend everyone try this restaurant!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I've been here a couple times, the food is always good and the prices aren't bad either. The sweet tea is good and served in small mason jars. I was there on a Sunday and the lower level was full so we sat in the balcony. It was fun and interesting to sit about the rest of the diners. The waitress upstairs worked her butt off too.

1  Thank Mary W
Reviewed April 13, 2013

That's what happens when the friendly waitress brings your great breakfast to the table--you admire it for about 10 seconds and then dig in!

Love this place for breakfasts when we're in Salisbury, North Carolina (usually twice a year). Breakfasts are always well prepared and generously sized. Service is friendly and very prompt. The place is always buzzing with locals, which is what we look for--they know where to get a good meal!

As you can see from the photo, I got the sausage and cheese omelet with a biscuit. Perfectly prepared and very tasty. I drank hot tea. My companion got the daily special--two eggs scrambled with sausage, gravy and a biscuit. The sausage was a little overcooked--too crunchy on the outside, but the inside was okay. The eggs and biscuit/gravy were very well prepared and tasted great.

If you're in Salisbury for a weekend, give it a try. Locals are rarely wrong.

1  Thank Chaz343