“Paintball field”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Predator Paintball
Reviewed June 23, 2012

This is the best paintball field in NC period. All the regulars help any new comers and it's a modified hit zone for the woods play. Great because if your gun gets shot your not out. The owner is a player to so he knows what it's like to be a new guy and the guy with all the experience. Everyone who plays there knows all in all it's just a game and everyone comes to have fun and win and stay safe. The paint is the best price around and no field fee. All you pay for is the paint and the air.

1  Thank dablmb44
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I went to this paintball place with some friends. It wasn't my first time, but it was for some of them. It was my wife's first time playing and she loved it and wants to go back for more. It think her first words after playing were "now I'll have to get my own gun." However, you don't need your own gun to play, they rent them there along with face masks. You have to use their paintball's, but that isn't that expensive. There was probably about 40 people playing there total. The officials broke everyone into two groups and we played 'last man standing.' Its great fun for people of all experience levels. I would recommend that if you are not used to being hit by paintball's to wear a long sleeve shirt and pants.

1  Thank globalviews