“Great fun for experts and first timers”
Review of Predator Paintball

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Predator Paintball
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I went to this paintball place with some friends. It wasn't my first time, but it was for some of them. It was my wife's first time playing and she loved it and wants to go back for more. It think her first words after playing were "now I'll have to get my own gun." However, you don't need your own gun to play, they rent them there along with face masks. You have to use their paintball's, but that isn't that expensive. There was probably about 40 people playing there total. The officials broke everyone into two groups and we played 'last man standing.' Its great fun for people of all experience levels. I would recommend that if you are not used to being hit by paintball's to wear a long sleeve shirt and pants.

1  Thank globalviews