“I would not recommend this hotel. The prices were high...” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Salisbury

Super 8 Salisbury
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Salisbury
Charlotte
“I would not recommend this hotel. The prices were high...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I would not recommend this hotel. The prices were high, quality low. Smelled
very strong of smoke. I had a non-smoking room and it really smelled. Asked for some deodorizer and the front desk suggested I purchase some at the store nearby. I said I do not think so..this is your hotel and I think you should take care of that. I had to wash everything when I got home due to the smell in the hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Kalpesh R, Manager at Super 8 Salisbury, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
I apologize that the room smelled like smoke. The room was recently transferred from a smoking room to a non-smoking room and the carpets were still left to change. Since your stay we have changed carpets and thoroughly deep cleaned the room for orders.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Norfolk
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

very good hotel to stay at. the only thing they need to do is find a way to make the water in the swiming pool warmer

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again very soon.
Siler City
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Everything went well but one of the beds had a very foul odor but just on the comforter. Other than that I have no complaints.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I'm sorry the comforter had an order. We wash the comforters after each stay. Please give us an opportunity to serve you again and we will definitely make it right.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed here recently and the reviews were nothing compared to the actual hotel! The desk clerk was very rude & gave me a dirty room offered to move me and i did but when i moved rooms the tv didn't work offered to move me again with no discount. I left a complaint with the manager and she seemed not to care. She was extremely rude. The pool says its heated but its not its so cold. If you're a diabetic the breakfast isn't for you, you would go into a sugar coma which they could not accommodate me to anything sugar free! the noise of the interstate kept me up all night. Next time i will pay a little more to go stay somewhere else. Very dissatisfied!!!

• Stayed August 2013