“Excellent Salisbury Brunch!”

The Palms Cafe
Ranked #19 of 174 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: European
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I met a couple girlfriends here for brunch during the week and I had an omelet and the girls had waffles! Everything was great including the staff and atmosphere! Quality food and setting!

There are newer reviews for The Palms Cafe

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Had the club sandwich and wife had the waffle with nutella. Food was very good. Reasonably priced. Menu is crazy big and it's not easy to figure out what their focus is. Other than that -- this place is really good. It just takes a few trips to test different things out. I highly recommend.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is a wonderful place. They serve a reasonably priced breakfast all day, they have a huge selections of great sandwiches, hot and cold, served with homemade chips (yummy) and the have real dinners (think meatloaf). We loved it. The portions were so big my grandson fulfilled his role as clean up man. Can't go wrong here.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. Great breakfast, lunch, and dinner selections and everything is affordable. The staff at the counter is always pleasant and I've never waited long for my food. I'll continue to visit The Palms!

Reviewed April 13, 2012

My wife and I visited The Palms Cafe with our daughter on a recent Saturday at 1:00 PM. This was our second visit and I was not impressed with the first visit's food but decided to give it a second chance. I ordered one of their lunch specials which was average at best. I am amazed that any restaurant would serve a hot lunch item just barely warm, if that. In addition to the main entre being just warm, the other two side items were basically served cold. The kitchen staff should be aware that certain foods need to be served hot.