“Very poor service”
Review of Cartuccis - CLOSED

Cartuccis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Cartucci's Italian Restaurant, located in the midst of Downtown Salisbury's Historic District. We offer full Lunch and Dinner service with your favorite Italian dishes sumptuously prepared by our Chef and staff; a feast for the eyes as well as the palate!
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Food was not bad but though we did not order pasta, the plate looked like just a pasta dish for about $17. Not good for the price. I know that I can get better food at many other restaurants for the same price.
Service was really poor, whatever we requested had to be re-requested one more time otherwise we were not served. Unfortunately I can not recommend this place.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

The lunch buffet is awesome and service is good everyone is nice. The food is hot and fresh and absolutely love eating here and will be back for lunch again.

2  Thank Eatthebeat
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We gave this place a whirl as we passed through Salsbury. The food was very traditional Italian fare, not very creative but by no means was it bad. I could see being a frequent flyer here when in the mood for good Italian food. The atmosphere was quite relaxed the waitress seemed rushed and struggled with service. The front of the house guy more than made up for it. I do say the lasagna was exceptional one of the best I have tried in awhile.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We have been to Cartuccis twice now and both times the food was excellent and the service was very good. The prices are reasonable (comparable to Olive Garden). They have a lunch buffet now. I am not usually one for buffets but this one is very good. They had 2 types of pizzas, four different hot pastas, garlic bread and garlic knots, pasta salad, and a nice salad bar. The buffet wasn't huge but everything was delicious. They even had some vegetarian options. My son is allergic to peanuts and he had no problems. The couple behind us asked about gluten free dishes and they had some gluten free noodles that could be made special. This is now our favorite place to eat in Salisbury.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Cartucci's has a wonderful selection of food and the best part of dining there is that there is no rush. You truly enjoy the ambiance, the food and the staff. One of Salisbury's jewels.