“Lost a step but the pub food is still good!”
Review of Uncle Buck's All American Grub - CLOSED

Uncle Buck's All American Grub
Cuisines: American
Orange County, California
“Lost a step but the pub food is still good!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I was meeting someone from out of town and I haven't eaten here in awhile so I had them meet me here. Despite my better judgement, I sat at the bar (which smelled like gym socks) and had to wait at least 5-10 minutes before anyone even acknowledged ( there was only a handful of tables being waited on at the time). When someone finally did come by, she dropped off a menu but never came back to get my order, so another bartender finally took my order. To her credit she took care of me the rest of the night. Unfortunately they don't have a draft beer or a fully stocked bar. They have cheap, cold, canned beer which is nice. Their menu is filled with hot dogs and burgers but I tend to go for the Snakebit Wrap with chicken or shrimp with bottlecaps (fried jalapenos). This is always very good.

• Visited September 2012

Rockwell, North Carolina
“Unique Place To Visit in Salisbury”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Uncle Buck's has a wonderful atmosphere and is a unique place to visit in Salisbury. This place used to be a downtown store. I haven't had anything bad there!

Visited June 2012
mocksville
“Great pub food in a great pub!2”
Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Ate here several times and. Ever a bad meal. Prices are reasonable and kids under 10 eat for only $1 from the kids menu. The best kept secret and best value in salisbury. You need to check them out!

Bel Air, Maryland
“Fun time”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Went for lunch. Place was busy but service was good and food was good. My husband got the smokin' stogie soup and it was delicious! Said it was one of the best soups he has ever had. I just got a grilled jumbo shrimp salad. It was ok....definitely NOT jumbo shrimp and they had NO fat free dressing or even oil and vinegar.
But the atmosphere was fun and owners came out, down to earth. We felt like we were in Mayberry with the small town feeling! If we were ever in the area again would definitely go back!

• Visited March 2012
“Great value!”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Good little burger joint. Service is not great, and they are not that fast. You cannot beat the price though. The kids meals are only 1 dollar and freshly made where else would you find that? The burgers were good and fresh. You can eat here cheaper then fast food places making it a huge bonus for me. Don't be in a hurry when you go the servers are slow. The atmosphere is nice to, like a real burger joint. You just can't beat the value!