“Great Place,Friendly people”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great food .Enjoyed my meal. Waiter was terrific,didn't have to wait long for food,and I love to eat in the relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

It had poured down rain the entire time on our first day in Salisbury, NC but we didn't mind at all as we ran into O'Charley's to grab some "supper". Our waitress was very friendly and the food was good. I would definitely recommend this place. The only complaint I have is that at O'Charley's they don't bring you the chips and salsa like they used to.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

i think the children's prices could be better but i tell you what their management is awesome.if i had a problem there was a quick resolution.i have always been greeted and treated with respect.it is a great place to go and very child friendly. you go charley. couldn't ask for a better place to eat [unless they're crowded].

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We arrived at a busy time but were lucky enough to get seats at the bar. The drinks were good. We frequent O'Charley's in Erie, PA and while in Salisbury wanted to see how it compared. I didn't like the tabletops in the bar area but the food was delicious. The staff was very attentive.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great food! One of my favs is the California salad. I also like the chicken flatbread sandwich. The staff is superb. Need a caterer? You can't beat this O'Charleys!