“Similar to any fast food place.”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #34 of 177 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Food was not cooked to suit my taste. I'd rather go else where.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I took my father for what should have been a great meal and ended up sending most of our order to the garbage. The ribs were tough, stringy and freezer burned. I complained to the waitress and expected the manager to come out and remove the entrees from my bill but he never came out and I ended up paying for food that was inedible. We ate the soup and a few yeast rolls and stopped on the way home to get some fast food. We were still hungry :( DONT GO THERE. YOULL REGRET IT. Even left a message about it on their local facebook page expecting to hear from management. DIDNT HAPPEN. Sadly enough, we used to eat there regularly and the food was great. WHAT HAPPENED? I heard several tables of folks complaining while we were there. Just sad.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

I stop here alot and they do a great job. I've never had a bad experience at Cook Out. My only complaint is as to why we can not get one in Lexington NC and this is not necissarilydirected at cook out its probably because Lexington sucks!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

To be fair, everything was good, but not great. For the price I paid, I expected better.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

They are a little over priced for me, but the food is usually good. What I like the best however is they try to give you good service and to make you happy. (Not like some other chains that tell you to visit their web site to complain)

The last time I went my son's salad had lots of brown lettuce in it which he took out and put on a side plate. Without us saying anything the waiter saw the lettuce and replaced the salad. That's what i call good service. Also the manager is always coming by and asking if everything is ok.

I went more often before they raised their prices, now I have to really be in the mood to go there.

2  Thank Tripper_David