“Terrible biscuits!”

Cuisines: American
Description: YUMMMMM
Description: YUMMMMM
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Come on you named your place biscuitville and you have terrible biscuits. They were so dry I about choked. Thank goodness I had a drink. The salt in that biscuit was amazing. I love salt and I say this was to salty. I love biscuits, but will not return. The biscuit was hard, salty, and overall nasty. I ordered 6 in all and everyone I gave one to took a bite and through it out. I hate to say it, but save yourself some money and go over to McDonald's and have theirs it is better. Nasty, nasty biscuits!

1  Thank Psteinauer1

Reviewed July 17, 2009

This place is pretty new to the area and yes its a chain. But, where can you watch someone make those pillows of deliciousness in front of you? Yes in front of you!! Its always good when you can watch someone making your food you get free entertainment!! They do not try and be something they are not they do not have sushi nor BBq they are a breakfast place and a very good one they have breakfast food ! You know your eggs and pancakes but, they are a biscuit place many choices from country ham to Grilled chicken biscuits and everything in between.
Since they are a breakfast place they are only open 6am-2pm 7 days a week you should see the crowd at 1:45pm so go...and get your biscuit on!

2  Thank jleetw1

Been to Biscuitville? Share your experiences!