“A bit expensive, but excellent Pho!”
Review of Pho Saigon Bistro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pho Saigon Bistro
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed January 2, 2010

Delicious pho soup with a variety of broths and ingredients. Includes the traditional Vietnamese "condiments" of bean sprouts and Thai basil. I *wish* they would include cilantro on the plate as well but they do put a pretty generous amount in the soup anyway.

Reviewed May 30, 2009

The Pho Saigon Bistro in Granite Quarry, NC is outstanding! I went 3 times the week I was in NC. The Pho was so good you could have made a meal out of the broth! The prices were great. After the meal you just felt better, the food was that good. If work takes me back to Salisbury, I'll make sure to stop back here.

1  Thank nu_member_123
Reviewed August 1, 2008

Pho Saigon Bistro is located in Rockwell NC. its a very small area it has I guess one maybe 2 street lights . I visited on the hopes of a new restaurant . When I sat down and looked the prices over I saw the price was way to high for the area this is a rural area and I would say that most folks that live around here as I do, do not want to spend alot of money for a local place . Now you may say that nearly $9 a person is not much money ... but, it is in this area . People travel out of this area for more expensive dinning.
The plating was done very beautiful with paper thin slices of vegetables ( that may be why the price)
I had the Com Suon Bi Cha ( rice with grilled shredded pork nothing shredded about it and egg patty ) Well, it was a slice of a Boston Butt on top of white rice and a egg patty .. small portions .. to much money
My other half had Bun Ga Nuong grilled chicken over Vermicelli noodles the chicken had been boiled first and then on a grill it was very dry not very tasty.
All in all I will give them one more chance after that ... well lets say not sure how many folks will eat there

3  Thank jleetw1
Reviewed July 7, 2008

This restaurant just opened next to Fred's in Qranite Quarry. The service is outstanding! They go out of your way to make sure you understand the menu and sauces, etc. The portions are enormous, and the prices reasonable. While I am not well versed in Vietnamese cuisine, what I sampled was very good. The star of the show was a beverage called "bubble tea". Do not be mislead by the name. It's more of a sweet smoothie type drink, I've tried the taro & mango flavors, both are excellent. I will certainly be returning for more!

3  Thank mistyrainbow