“Good Food”

Christos Family Restaurant
Ranked #92 of 182 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I don't recall liking the food here years ago when I was a student at Catawba. I have recently visited here a few times in 2012 because this is favorite of a few friends of ours. They have solid sandwiches. The food for value is solid. I have had a few things I don't care for but it isn't bad overall. It's better than most!

1  Thank Christopher G

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My friend and I stopped for gas across the street on our way home from Charlotte. We asked about local dinning as the roads were congested and we wanted to wait until they cleared out to continue. This place was recommended. Upon entering we could tell it had been a while sense the place had been renovated, the carpet and walls are dated, but everything seemed well cleaned, just old, but this is irrelevant when you are just looking for good food. We asked the wait staff what their specialty was because it's most likely the only time we would get a chance to eat here. He recommended the subs and wings. My friend had the signature club, while I ordered the meatball. We were both very pleased with our food, (which was presented within 6 minutes of ordering). However the thing that stood out were the buffalo wings! These are among the best wings I've ever had!!! We ordered the honey BBQ and the Hot. The BBQ were OK, nothing exceptional, but the Hot were incredible. We asked if they sold the sauce by the jar, but to our dismay they did not. Most likely wont have the chance to eat hear again, but if we're ever in town again you can be we'll be back!

1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Hungry family going in, full and happy family going out. A great local place that's a good break from the chain places.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We were not happy with anything in this restaurant. We had just moved into the area and were hoping to find a good local place, no such luck.

1  Thank jlnotti
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Great value with the pizza buffet. Fast , good service, good food. Can't go wrong eating here. besides buffet they have great menu with excellent wings.