All reviews front desk clerk restaurants within walking distance breakfast area nice breakfast a great stay staff was friendly stay there again interstate usb property hallway
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Property in newer, modern. Could use an in-house bar setup. Breakfast area and the lobby is spacious and nicely laid out. I will say that in regards to breakfast - you get what you pay for. The selection, while not terrible, was lacking. Same thing for 2 days in a row. Danish \ bread type items were stale both days. Egg w\ cheese omelet turned out to be something with cheese, ham and red pepper. Thank goodness for the cereal and yogurt. Room was in good shape and clean. Shower water pressure was lackluster. Overall pleased with the property. Staff were pleasant and engaging. More than I can say for the Comfort Suites located nearby.

Room tip: Hotel is located right off busy I-85, so try and get a room on front side of property.
Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2018

We normally stay at hotels where we can use or acquire points, but those were all booked. Due to a number of events, the Holiday could not offer senior rates, but we were pleased with our room, the service and the breakfasts.

Room tip: rooms with odd numbers are away from the highway noise
Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed October 5, 2018

This hotel is almost brand new, and it shows. Decor is modern, and everything is sparkling clean. I think this was the cleanest hotel room I have ever stayed in.

Front desk staff were professional, courteous,and attentive. I arrived very late at night, and I think the front door was locked for security, but I did not even have to bother with that. The front desk clerk must have seen me coming, and she walked over to the door to greet and welcome me as I entered. That was impressive.

Parking lot is well-lighted and bright, and the immediate neighborhood is attractive and new-looking. I felt perfectly safe despite my late night arrival.

The room was immaculately clean. I did not have any traffic noise, but I was on the quiet side of the hotel, not near the I-85 ramp that other reviewers have mentioned.

Breakfast food was fresh and good, and there was a good variety.

Overall, this was a very good experience.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

You can tell the room was recently renovated and it was nice. The bed was new and very comfortable. They offer a nice breakfast in the morning. I couldn’t smell any odors. It was nice to stay in a hotel without renovation going on. The lady working the front desk was very polite.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Our first stay at a Holiday Inn and it was a great one. The staff were so friendly, the hotel is so bright and clean. Our room was second floor overlooking the highway but we weren't disturbed by traffic noise at all. The hotel breakfast was great, a big selection and a nice outside patio to sit on. The hotel is so convenient for the highway, downtown Salisbury, and there were restaurants within walking distance.

Date of stay: August 2018