“Great food and BYO!”

Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I recently ate at this restaurant like I have on many occasions. I haven't been disappointed yet. The food has always been fantastic when I've dined here and the specials are always a winner. The staff are very friendly and will cater to your needs. The big perk here is the BYO service. I will definitely be back here and recommend you all to try.

1  Thank Brookeh87

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch prompt service didn't take long to be filling our faces Cajun chicken on garlic bread with chips and salad was filling my girlfriend had caesar salad look a bit plain took the tomatoes off my plate and she said it was very filling could have used a bit more cheese she said over ask worth a visit.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

During a recent visit to Esperance, I twice had breakfast at the Ocean Blues Restaurant (4th and 6th May, 2014). There is a good choice of menus and I could see that the male cook was cheerful and in his element. My omelette was cooked just the way I like it and the Merlo coffee tasted great. This eatery is unpretentious and has a pleasant atmosphere overall. I noticed, however, that the service fluctuated during my visits. There was different staff out front, and on my second visit two individuals were less motivated and friendly than experienced previously. The only other drawback was the miserable weather and the obstructed ocean view - due to a foreshore redevelopment. In summary: the Ocean Blues Restaurant is definitely better than average and just falls short of being ‘very good’ in my opinion. Nonetheless, I have no hesitation to come again or recommend it to fellow travellers. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide any photos because my images exceed the TripAdvisor limit of 5MP per image.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

It's not much on the outside (looks kinda cheap and cheerful on the outside), but it is a brilliant little cafe/restaurant on the waterfront of Esperance WA. My partner and I finally decided to give it a go and we were not disappointed. We went for breakfast/brunch. Good quality cafe-style food and good coffee too. Nice light and casual atmosphere with the tables not too close together, so it doesn't feel like you're dining with the other diners. A much better alternative to Dome - much better choices of food (it's not all fried or greasy like Dome's hot food is).

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I have been here for dinner and breakfast many times before and have always been satisfied however on our most recent visit (Dinner 01/05/14) i was absolutely blown away by the meal I ordered and likewise for my hubby. We both agreed the meal was cooked and seasoned to perfection. Thanks to the staff @ Ocean Blues!