“Pleasant evening”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bar open at 4pm daily
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Right in the centre of town, this restaurant has a pleasant feel and despite being full (on a Thursday night) the food arrived in a timely manner and exactly as ordered. We took advantage of the 'two courses for $60' per person offer. The menu contained a good selection and catered for one of the group who is a vegetarian. The restaurant is fully licensed with a limited wine menu. Great selection of beers, though. Not a cheap night out but we and the other couple we dined with were impressed with the excellent service and with the quality of the food. Due to the apparent popularity of the place I would recommend booking. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Tried to eat here on our first night in Esperance. My mistake, that was Valentines Day. Booked for Saturday night and enjoyed it all. Set pricing for your desired 1,2 or 3 courses is a little different and on the face of it a little expensive for a little town but, well worth it. Great sized meals with very good service even though it was busy. Obviously a well run operation with happy and attentive staff. Best place in Esperance for dinner especially with the mediocre competition in town. Keep it up guys.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We were recommended this restaurant by the owner of the house we were renting in Esperance. We went twice during our stay. My son had the marinated steak, both times, which he said was the best he'd ever eaten. My husband also had steak, the sirloin, both times, which again was excellent, followed by the crème brulee. I had the King Schnapper, tom yum style which was extremely Moorish, and on my second visit had the chicken and prawns in an indian style sauce with fettucine, which was yummy, followed by the pavlova which was light as air. The only fault I could find was with the vegetarian cannelloni which my vegetarian daughter did not enjoy at all. However, the service was excellent and friendly and we had a nice chat with both of the chef/owners.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We went to this restaurant while staying at esperance, when we arrived it was very busy they sat us at the bar gave us the menu to make sure we liked it while they set a table up for us.
It only took 5 minutes food and staff were fantastic.
You can either choose 1 2 or 3 course of the menu for a set price and they also bring out bread to start and either salad or veggies with your main.
This is a must go to restaurant when in esperance.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Our first night in esperence we went to the loose goose for dinner. I had the lamb rack and my partner had the Italian style steak. Mine was wonderful a tiny bit on the rare side but still very enjoyable. My partners was full of flavor but the pasta had too much oil. We also had death by chocolate which was completely amazing wasn't too rich it was just perfect. The price may have been abit much for the size of meals but was well worth it.