“Nice food..”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We had ordered Saag gosht,paneer makhanwala, lamb naan and a chicken curry. All taste delicious especially Saag gosht will really surprise your tongue!!

1  Thank Yu P

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We were so pleased with our meal here. The staff were friendly and efficient. Food was delicious and generously served with numerous vegetarian options. Also very reasonably priced. The place was full of locals too which is generally a good sign. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank JessandAndy2011
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We were pretty hungry and fancied some really tasty Indian food whilst in Esperance. We ordered take away from the Curry Palace which was conveniently close to our accommodation. Our hunger was satisfied but that's about all. The quality of the food was dismal; the sauces were weak and lacking the richness and flavour one expects from Indian cuisine. The pilau rice was unlike anything I'd ever experienced and the chicken tikka was very dry. Sadly I cannot recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Sue S
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Portion size is ok but missing that Indian food taste. I'd say lack of spices. Garlic naan was the best..

1  Thank shaunmiller
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I been in esperance for tourist , I had a awsome indian food ,good service ,friendly staff .I will definately come back strongly recomended currypalace...................

1  Thank belaperth