Traveled with my wife and son as well as my mother.
Booked 2 rooms at $300+ each.
- Water was yellowish. Even after 10 minutes of constant water running
- Broken tiles in bathroom.
- Previous person's toilet "stuff" not correctly flushed/cleaned. Nasty first surprise.
- 2 restaurants. Only one takes the Accor card. The otehr charges excessively for meals. Convenient.
- Manager/Supervisor at restaurant barely bothered to speak. He mainly pointed and "served" us.
I took the time to write this because I was very dissatisfied with my stay. Highly unpleasant. Shocked is the word. I have stayed at dozens of Accor hotels. This one is shocking.
Not going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt Buller Chalet Hotel and Suites is in a central village location in the Mt Buller alpine resort, 3 hours drive north east of Melbourne. The chalet features 40 rooms, with spectacular views of either the mountains or valley, a restaurant, indoor heated swimming pool, spa, gym and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mt Buller Chalet Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Mt Buller